Unity is a game engine used to develop games for PC, movile devices, websites, and Virtual Reality.
With Unity you can create any 2D or 3D game, and for a variety of platforms. To develop for Microsoft Hololens, however, Unity is required.
This course focuses on teaching Unity to people who have no experience with Unity or game engines. You will walk away with the foundation to work with Unity as a designer.
The course will use the HTC Vive, and prepare you for Microsoft Hololens development.
- Exploring Unity and object manipulation.
- Physics, collision, rigid bodies, and force.
- Interaction using the HTC Vive. Particles and Audio.
- Game logic & in-game UI.
- Spatial sound, random spawning & basic dynamic interaction.
- Advanced dynamic interaction & terrain/world building.
We offer refunds at our discretion on a case by case basis. If able, we will work with you to reschedule for a future course.
You can pay by check or credit card. Call us at (206) 690-0655 if you have any questions, or just click the button above to sign up with a credit card and reserve your spot in the course.