Welcome to your introductory course to Virtual Reality development. This course builds a foundation that allows you to take our Development certification course with confidence. It will coer the most basic topics first so that someone with no tech experience can start on the parth to become a VR developer.
This course includes a guide to current computing hardware and Virtual Reality headsets as well as an intro to some basic Computer Science concepts and the programming language C#.
In this course you also have the opportunity to use and experiment with all of the different high-end VR and AR hardware so that you can begin to form ideas for developing your own project.
There is also an introduction to the two most popular physics engines: Unity and Unreal Engine. And we go over a variety of different software, explaining what is necessary for a complete VR development cycle from the beginning of an app all the way to successful submission.
- 1. An Overview of High-End Virtual Reality HMDs.
- 2. An Overview of Augmented Reality Headsets.
- 3. An Introduction to 360 cameras.
- 4. Basic Computer Science Concepts.
- 5. Basic Computer Logic.
- 6. Basic Vector Math.
- 7. An Introduction to C#.
- 8. An Introduction to Unity.
- 9. An Introduction to Unreal Engine.
- 10. An Overview of Software Required for a Full VR Development Production Cycle.
- 11. What it takes to submit your app to Steam.
We offer refunds at our discretion on a case by case basis. If able, we will work with you to reschedule for a future course.
You can pay by check or credit card. Call us at (206) 690-0655 if you have any questions, or just click the button above to sign up with a credit card and reserve your spot in the course.