C O U R S E D E S C R I P T I O N
Unity is a game engine used to develop games for PC, movie devices, websites, and Virtual Reality. With Unity you can create any 2D or 3D game, and for a variety of platforms. To develop for Microsoft HoloLens, however, Unity is required. This course focuses on teaching Unity to people who have no experience with Unity or game engines. You will walk away with the foundation to work with Unity as a designer. The course will use the HTC Vive, and prepare you for Microsoft HoloLens development.
C O U R S E C U R R I C U L U M
- Exploring Unity and object manipulation.
- Physics, collision, rigid bodies, and force.
- Interaction using the HTC Vive.
Particles and Audio.
- Game logic & in-game UI.
- Spatial sound, random spawning
Basic dynamic interaction.
- Advanced dynamic interaction