This is a special 40-hour course designed to train workers in Aerospace to do Virtual Reality development. The course covers both Unity and Unreal Engine, and focuses on the fundamentals of VR/AR development with a special interest in how it applies to the Aerospace industry.
Students use the Oculus Rift for development, and the course also uses the HTC Vive. We also prepare you for Microsoft Hololens development.
This course is a pre-requisite for doing development with Microsoft Hololens.
- Fundamentals of VR Design theory and hardware overview.
- Unreal Engine 4 Architecture.
- Visual Studio, C++, and Blueprint interface design.
- Scene construction for VR.
- Motion sickness Theory & Simulation Sickness & best practices.
- Motion Controllers & Object Interaction.
- Artificial Locomotion Techniques.
- Integrating 360 Video into VR.
- Characters, animation and interaction.
- Approaches to Artificial Intelligence.
- Performance Optimization fokr VR.
We offer refunds at our discretion on a case by case basis. If able, we will work with you to reschedule for a future course.
You can pay by check or credit card. Call us at (206) 458-5641 if you have any questions, or just click the button above to book the course.